Sildenafil is the secret weapon used by millions of men in the bedroom. It is scientifically proven to improve sex by giving you firmer, longer-lasting erections. With Friday Plans, you can have complete control in the bedroom for less than the price of an energy drink!
* Prescription products require an online consultation with a medical provider who will determine if a prescription is appropriate.
This site has been medically reviewed by Dr. Neil Shah, MD.
Source: (2019 data) https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/pfizer-holds-lead-in-erectile-dysfunction-market-as-viagra-sales-fall.html
*Based on a study of nearly 1,000 men. Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2387281
*A prescription will only be written if deemed appropriate after the digital consultation with a licensed medical provider
*If you find a lower price anywhere, we’ll match it!
Be the Man
30–60 min Before Sex
In a survey of 8576 respondents, 65% believed that soft erections reduce a man’s confidence about his next sexual encounter and damage his self-esteem overall.
79% of respondents believed that a man’s ability to sexually satisfy his partner is most closely linked to his sexual confidence.
94% of respondents believed that being able to have good sex enables men to have greater satisfaction with life overall.
Try Friday Plans RISK FREE for 60 days. If you are not having the best sex of your life, we’ll issue a complete refund.
You can cancel your Friday Plans subscription whenever you want, right from your “Profile Settings” page. No need to call customer service or jump through hoops. With Friday Plans, you’re in control.
Every month you stay on the Friday Plans subscription, we plant a tree.
Every tree means a habitat for displaced animals and cleaner air for all of us to breathe.
Do not take Sildenafil (sildenafil citrate) if you:
• Take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level.
• Use street drugs called "poppers" such as amyl nitrate and/or butyl nitrate.
• Use recreational drugs, including but not limited to Cocaine, Methamphetamine, or MDMA.
• Are allergic to Sildenafil or any of the ingredients in Sildenafil.
Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help.
Sildenafil can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
• An erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
• Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking Sildenafil and call your healthcare provider right away if you have any sudden vision loss.
• Sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking Sildenafil and contact a doctor right away.
Before you take Sildenafil, tell your healthcare provider if you:
• Have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure.
• Have had heart surgery within the last 6 months.
• Have pulmonary hypertension.
• Have had a stroke have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled.
• Have a deformed penis shape.
• Have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours.
• Have problems with your blood cells such as sickle call anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
• Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease.
• Have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called NAION.
• Have bleeding problems.
• Have or have had stomach ulcers
• Have liver problems
• Have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis have any other medical conditions.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
• Sildenafil may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Sildenafil works, causing side effects. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
• Medicines called nitrates.
• Medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat).
• Medicines called alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl, Cardura (doxazosinmesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl, Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl, Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of Sildenafil with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or to fainting.
• Medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz).
• Some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
• Some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek, or erythromycin.
• Other medicines that treat high blood pressure
• Other medicines or treatments for ED
• Sildenafil contains Sildenafil, which is the same medicine found in another drug called REVATIO. REVATIO is used to treat a rare disease called pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Sildenafil should not be used with REVATIO or with other PAH treatments containing Sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors (such as Adcirca [tadalafil])
• Sildenafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
The most common side effects of Sildenafil:
Headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; rash.
Sildenafil (sildenafil citrate) is prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Sildenafil is not for women or children.
* Prescription products require an online consultation with a physician who will determine if a prescription is appropriate.
This site has been medically reviewed by Dr. Neil Shah, MD.